Student Verification
SBSP
   
  • img
  • img
  • img
  • img
Untitled Document
  INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION INTEGRATED COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION is the LATEST NOBLE CONCEPT... SBSP & CESTI are the Best TRAINING PROVIDERS for the WORKING PERSONNEL... TWO SESSIONS a year... JANUARY to DECEMBER & JULY to JUNE...Examinations are scheduled to be held during MAY & DECEMBER every year...For Programs ONLINE/ DISTANCE/REGULAR MODES...Programs from SBSP/CESTI and DEGREES from Various Universities  
  DOWNLOAD Find our I&G Centre Become an exclusive state partner Become a Centre Coordinator Call from Counsellor
 
  Need of Skilled People
About SBSP/CESTI
SBSP / CESTI envisaged that by 2020 with India's population at 1.3 billion, the country will need 500 million skilled people and 250 million graduates to sustain double-digit growth.
 
  Industry Tie-ups
Industry tie ups with SBSP/CESTI
The SBSP / CESTI conducts INDUSTRY & INSTITUTION COLLABORATIVE EDUCATION PROGRAM as a continuing education for employed as part of the human resource development programmes of specific organizations.
 
  Education @ your Convinience.
Education on your terms at SBSP/CESTI
SBSP / CESTI allows students at their convenience of flexibility & makes it an ideal Institute for full-time working adults, who are in need to pursue a Bachelor’s / Master’s/ Post Master’s Program.
 
Latest News
US VISAS for OUR STUDENTS!!
GOOD NEWS!!! Nearly 35 SBSP Students got I-20 (Admission) in various American Universities in this August intake!! They are going to pursue MASTERS!! 90% students got already Student VISAs...the remaining 10% also are in the frontier line to get it soon!! CONGRATS to our STUDENTS, who are flying for USA to continue further studies....Ram, CEO
News Updates ....

* In view of the Engineersday (15.09.2016) celebrations. . SBSP annouced 30% fee discounts for all Engineering Programs. offer valid till 30th September. Hurry up.

* In view of the Teachersday (05.09.2016) celebrations. . SBSP annouced 30% fee discounts for Pre-Primary, Computer Teacher & ALL other Teacher Training Programs. offer valid till 30th September. Hurry up.

* A seminar on Abroad Medical Education (in JULY 2016) at HYDERABAD, VISAKHA PATNAM, KAKINADA, VIJAYAWADA, TIRUPATI, conducted by SBSP & CESTI

* A seminar on Abroad Medical Education (in JULY 2016) at DELHI,FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, PUNE, CHENNAI,BANGALORE, BIDAR,PATNA, ALAHABAD, AHMEDABAD, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, conducted by SBSP & CESTI

* A seminar on Abroad ENGINEERING Education (in AUGUST 2016) at HYDERABAD, VISAKHA PATNAM, KAKINADA, VIJAYAWADA, TIRUPATI, conducted by SBSP & CESTI

* A seminar on Abroad ENGINEERING Education (in AUGUST 2016) at DELHI, FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, PUNE, CHENNAI,BANGALORE, BIDAR,PATNA, ALAHABAD, AHMEDABAD, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, conducted by SBSP & CESTI

* A seminar on HOTEL MANAGEMENT EDUCATION & JOB AVENUES @ INDIA & ABROAD HOTELS (in AUGUST 2016) at HYDERABAD, VISAKHA PATNAM, KAKINADA, VIJAYAWADA, TIRUPATI by SBSP & CESTI

* A seminar on HOTEL MANAGEMENT EDUCATION & JOB AVENUES @ INDIA & ABROAD HOTELS (in AUGUST 2016) at DELHI, FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, PUNE, CHENNAI,BANGALORE, BIDAR,PATNA, ALAHABAD, AHMEDABAD, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, conducted by SBSP & CESTI

* “VIDYA BHUSHAN” AWARDS FESTIVAL by SBSP & CESTI, facilitating VICE-CHANCELLORS/ CHANCELLORS/PROFESSORS/EDUCATIONAL DIGNITARIES ( 5th SEPTEMBER 2016) at HYDERABAD.

* “SARVA BHARATIYA SEVA RATNA” AWARDS FESTIVAL by SBSP & CESTI, facilitating various LEGENDARY PERSONALITIES , who are involved in the Human-Service Activities in National Level ( December 2016) at NEW DELHI.
Industry Integrated Programs
Industry Integrated Programs - SV University  
Practical knowledge and strategies you can use to advance your present career or start a new one....
 
SERVICE TO THE NATION:
Industry Integrated Programs - SV University  
SBSP / CESTI, no doubt, is empowering NATION through EDUCATION since 1947, marching ahead to achieve Total Literacy in India…..
 
GOVERNMENT APPROVALS:
Industry Integrated Programs - SV University  
Our Certificates / Diplomas are being APPROVED by Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour & Employment, DGET, for Employment Registration & Ministry of External Affairs for Attestation.
request more info
Fee structure - SBSP/CESTI
apply online at SBSP/CESTI
SBSP/CESTI prospectus
 
industry placement
industry placement at SBSP/CESTI  
industry placement at SBSP/CESTI           industry placement at SBSP/CESTI          industry placement at SBSP/CESTI          industry placement at SBSP/CESTI           industry placement at SBSP/CESTI
 
 
SBSP
   
 
 
© SBSP | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer